This place has everything you could really want from a date venue which I have carefully listed below..
- It’s smack bang in central London in Piccadilly Circus pretty much next to the tube.
- Despite being in tourist central not many tourists know it is there, as the entrance is at the back of a fairly normal looking cafe, which you walk to the back of following a windy staircase downstairs and voila a massive dining room!
- Because it’s not obvious it’s there you will look very much like a man/woman about London who just stumbles upon amazing restaurants at the back of cafes with ease.
- It’s SO unexpectedly reasonably priced, you can spend money in the bar next door buying pre dinner cocktails.
- Which leads me to my next point – there is a bar next to the restaurant which is set up like a forties style American cocktail lounge. Very dimly lit and romantic.
- The restaurant itself is very impressive – see photos. It looks like the sort of restaurant that people get proposed to in American films however no one is suggesting that you necessarily have to propose to your Tinder date at Brasserie Zedel…unless you want to of course.
- If you or your date enjoy this sort of thing they have a cabaret bar as well with nightly singers, you have to book for this though. It’s called Crazy Coqs so if worse comes to worse and you hate each other at least you can have a shared childish laugh at this.
A meal for 2 with drinks and service is about £65.