This amazing street food market located in Shoreditch (an easy walk from Liverpool Street) is a brilliant date venue for a few reasons….
- It’s really casual and very chilled so you can talk, relax and wander around without the pressure of a sit down meal.
- There are about 8 different food options including sliders, duck burgers, Indian roti wraps, Chinese dumplings and much more so if you have no idea what your date likes, chances are they might like SOMETHING at Dinerama.
- There are also lots of different bars to visit including a astro-turf covered cocktail bar, Wine-o-rama which serves…yep wine, a rum punch tiki bar, something that looks like a ski lodge and last but not least a bar called German Sex Dungeon. Yes this place caters for all….
- It’s mainly all covered apart from a few areas, so even if the crap British weather hits – no worries!
- For a food market it’s open late so it doesn’t have to be a day date!
My date and I sampled all the bars (obvs) my favourite was the little tiki bar as it’s quite small and intimate in there and it involved rum cocktails – yum!
It’s free to get in before 7pm and £3 after. Food is mixed in price but all fairly reasonable!